It has evolved from a lending institution to a universal bank through the acquisition of the former UT bank in June 2010 and got listed on the Ghana stock exchange under the name UT bank. UT still a lone in less than 48 hours.
UT Bank Gh. Ltd. (Headquaters) is located in Accra, Ghana. Company is working in Banks, credit unions, Financial activity business activities
|Name||UT Bank Ghana Ltd||Postal Address||P.O.Box GP 14776,Accra|
Opposite Ghana Heavy Eqipment Ltd, former GNTC motors, Kwame Nkrumah Avenue Adabraka Accra.|
Greater Accra region
|Year of Establishment||1997||Tel||+233(0)21610300|
The bank is a subsidiary of UT Holdings, which owns the following subsidiaries:
- UT Logistics - Headquartered in Tema, Ghana
- UT Properties - Real estate development and management
- UT Collections - Debt Recovery
- UT Private Security - Armed and unarmed private security service
- UT Financial Services Nigeria - Loans and Lease financing solutions
- UT Financial Services South Africa - Headquartered in Johannesburg
- UT Life Insurance - Life Insurance
The Chairman of the Board is Joseph Nsonamoah and the CEO is Stephen Antwi-Asimeng.
|The shares of the bank's stock are listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UTB. The seven (7) largest shareholders in the bank are listed in the table below:|
Why Choose UTUT Bank has emerged into the bank of choice for SMEs, individuals and large corporate companies seeking cost-effective and reliable banking services.
Our clients are priority, thus we always provide exceptional services with innovation and speed that make banking easier and refreshing. We are a “Unique Bank for Real People”.
Service Promise guarantees;