It provides merchants with platforms that help in payment collection and disbursement, and also allow easy authentication and reconciliation of received and outstanding payments.
An electronic payment platform that makes traditional transactions and eCommerce simpler, secure, and more convenient.Making it possible for the merchant, to receive payments of bills, invoices, and fees anytime and anywhere through a wide variety of local and international payment channels.
Payment options available to Customers
- Mobile Money (MTN, Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash)
- Cash at Interpay payment banks (First Atlantic Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, The Royal Bank, Energy Bank, Capital Bank, Access Bank, GT Bank)
- Via their Interpay wallets
As an Interpay merchant, you can receive payments from your customers in four different ways. They are:
- WebPoint of Sale Service (webPOS)
- Open Merchant platform
- Direct Debit of customer’s bank account
- Cash at Interpay partner bank
Benefits of being an Interpay Merchant
- You will grow your customer database and improve your sales by being able to receive payments through a wide variety of local and international payment options
- You operate in a paperless environment and reduce the risks that come with handling cash and paper receipts - loss through theft, fire, and other occurrences
- You will be able to receive payments from your customers all over Ghana and all over the world 24/7
- You receive instant notification when a payment is made, which makes it possible for you to track all your payments
- You have real time access to your transaction history which makes it easy for you to reconcile all your customers’ payments
- You have the ability to customize your Interpay dashboard with added features such as the ability to broadcast notices such as discounts and sales, new products, and new services to your customers
Any company, organization, or institution that receives money from customers or members can be an Interpay merchant. Our portfolio of merchants is highly diverse; what they have in common is that they want to give their customers flexibility, security, and convenience when it comes to making payments. The list of Interpay merchants includes institutions such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), schools such as Regent University, pension companies such as People’s Pension’s Trust, financial institutions such as Beige Capital (Asset Management Division), and associations such as Blogging Ghana.
It is absolutely free to integrate your website, app, or offline payment system with Interpay, as the fees are transaction-based
Benefits of being Account Holder of Interpay
- You can pay your fees, bills, and invoices instantly and securely anytime and anywhere
- You reduce the risk of using cash and of exposing your bank account when it comes to making payments
- You have real time access to a transaction history to help you track all your payments
- You can top up your Interpay wallet from anytime and from anywhere
- You’re the first to know when your merchant is running a sale, has some important information about member or student registration, or has a general announcement for its customers
How to Log in for students of University of Professional Studies-AccraHow to log in into your interpay account(newly introduced).
1)Students are to log in with their STUDENTS I.D. NUMBER as their USER NAME.eg. 10020849
is your DATE OF BIRTH eg.1980-11-04. entered in the same exact format with the hyphen..you can change that after your first sign in is successful.